Pages

Mar 7, 2018

Red Sparrow Movie Review

Image result for pics of jennifer lawrence in red sparrow

Good morning and happy Wednesday!!!

Yesterday the hubs and I went to see Red Sparrow.  Jennifer Lawrence was brilliant.  There was nonstop action from the moment the movie started 'til the very end.  Nonstop.  I have been known to fall asleep (a time or two) in the movies but that didn't happen yesterday.  I was engaged immediately to the very end.

#redsparrow
#jenniferlawrence

The story line was really good.  Having said that, it is VERY IMPORTANT you know this is an R-rated movie.  VERY R-rated.  There are many bloody altercations, steamy sex scenes and lots of nudity.  Parents please do not bring your children to this movie.  There was a lady and a little girl (probably six years old) sitting in the row in front of us.  They stayed about 10 minutes before leaving.  In that 10 minutes that precious child was exposed to way more than she should have ever seen.


I have to say this is probably one of the best action movies I have seen in quite a while.  Personally, I could have done without so many bloody scenes but the story line is really good.  The supporting cast members are all very talented.

I'd love to hear if you've seen Red Sparrow and did you love it or hate it?

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment