Pages

Dec 18, 2017

Holiday Style - Our Foyer



Hello and welcome to our foyer Holiday Style.

I chose the Winter Wonderland look for our foyer.  I love the sparkling silver snowflakes, the silver deer and the mercury glass candle holders.  The white glittered Noel is the star of the show.

#winterwonderland
#noel


The silver Noel hanging on the side is usually in another room.  However, this year I didn't know where I was going to put it so I hung it here.  One day I was sitting in the chair near the hub's desk talking with him and I glanced over at the foyer.  I hadn't noticed until that moment how cool it looked so I interrupted our conversation with excitement.  I like the way it lines up...kind of a 90 degree angle.  Totally by accident.  I know, I can be weird like that.  He's used to it by now.  :)


I originally considered placing a tall and narrow Christmas tree on this chair and decorating it in snow and all things silvery.  But, that all changed when I draped this throw over the back of this chair (to get it out of the way) and decided I liked it as it was so I added the light up presents and I was done!


I love this coffee filter wreath I made a couple of years ago.  Easy peasy and really cheap and did I mention time consuming?  :)

  

I bought this sweet deer at Big Lots a couple of years ago.


One day the hubs and I were at Michaels and I came across this sign.  I immediately put it in my basket.  Can you believe I got it for $10?  I told the hubs the sign was all about him.   :)
 

Here are a few snapshots at night.



Can you believe it's only 7 days 'til Christmas?!!!   I have a couple of presents to wrap, groceries to buy, a house to clean, and a birthday cake to make.

I hope you are getting things done so you can take some time to relax.

Thanks for stopping by.  I should have the last post of the Holiday Style tour up tomorrow.  It will be of our front yard.

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie







1 comment: