Pages

Nov 22, 2017

Holiday Style - Main Bathroom


Hello and Happy Thanksgiving Eve!!!  I am so behind in publishing this post.  I had it all ready to go last week and accidentally deleted the content.  :(  Yes, that happens from time to time.  The hubs and I were very busy over the weekend decorating the front yard so it didn't happen then.  I hope you enjoy it!

Here is our main bathroom holiday style.  This year I did things a little different.  I chose to hang the art work I normally display over the fireplace in the bathroom.  I thought the red would fit in nicely with the rest of the Christmas decor.  Ideally I would like it to hang a little higher, however I wasn't willing to put a hole in the wall paper.  It really brightens up the room.

I also hung our monogram door hanger on the door.  I love the contrast of the dark red against the white door.  It's very festive looking.




You can see the poppy wall hanging much better here.










I love Mud Pie.  They have the cutest things.  I found this Mud Pie Christmas bathrobe several years ago and absolutely love it.  It's very lightweight and has ruffles on the collar.  Very feminine.

#mudpie


I hope you have a wonderful evening!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie


























No comments:

Post a Comment