Pages

Oct 5, 2017

A New Look For An Ugly Fan



Today I am sharing with you a project I did before Hurricane Harvey.  I had an ugly black fan I really wanted to make pretty.  Truth be known, I have admired the really nice fans for years but I refuse to shell out the money for one.  Like this beauty at Bed Bath and Beyond for $99.  :)




So I took apart my fan and spray painted it.  I used the Rust-oleum Metallic paint for the grill and the blades.

#rustoleumrocks



I don't have any pics of the base being painted.  I used Rust-oleum White paint for the base.

I am very happy with the way it turned out.  It blends in with the room now instead of sticking out like a sore thumb.  It has a much softer look.


Do you have anything around the house you feel needs an update?  All you need are a couple of cans of paint and a little time.  Oh and some decent weather!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment