Pages

Aug 5, 2017

Easy Peasy Spaghetti Dinner



There are some days when you are in need of a quick and easy peasy dinner choice.  On those days, I reach for McCormick's Italian Mushroom Spaghetti sauce mix.


Ingredients

1 lb. ground turkey (or beef)
1 pkg. McCormick Sauce Mix
2 1/4 cups water
1 can tomato paste (6 oz.)
1 tbsp. of butter (optional)
Angel Hair pasta (hubs' fav)

I brown the ground turkey first.  Next I add the seasoning, tomato paste and only 1 1/2 cups of water as we like the sauce a little thicker than the recipe calls for.


I bring everything to a boil, cover it and reduce the heat and let it simmer for at least 10 minutes.  As with most recipes, the flavoring is so much better on the second day.

You can boil your pasta while your meat is simmering.  Easy peasy!


Who doesn't love having dinner cooked in under 30 minutes with minimal dirty dishes.  :)  I know I do!

Have a fabulous Saturday!

xoxoxo

Debbie










No comments:

Post a Comment