Pages

Oct 30, 2014

Mardi Gras Christmas Tree

 
The tree decorated in Mardi Gras style is in the back bedroom.  This tree is the
only one that has colored lights.  All of the other trees have clear lights.
 I love these fleur de lis ornaments.  They are plastic so you don't have to worry
about dropping and breaking them.  Not that I would do something like that?
Not me!
 You are probably wondering what an ice cream ornament has to do with
Mardi Gras, right?  Nothing.  I had a couple of ornaments that I wanted to display
this year so I chose to hang them on this tree.  The ice cream ornament is from
The Blue Bell Factory in Brenham, TX.
 I added the hand blown ornaments to this tree, too.  They blend in
really well with all of the bright colors.
I slipped in the poinsettia one, too.


 The art work on this wall is a little high, don't you think?  I think we need to lower it.
We play musical art work at this time of the year.  This one normally hangs on the side wall throughout the year but its space has been taken by another piece.


Have you started decorating your home for the holidays?

Take care,

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment